Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride cheres!

Calla Lilies to Cala Cakes - Buckle Up, Chere - It's Gonna Be A Bumpy (but fun) Ride!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Developments

Okay, what a day.  Woke up early (-ish), went to breakfast at the O.C. - had the waffle and much needed coffee.  Stopped at La Madeleine on the way home to pick up a baguette for po' boy making and watching the Saints' game.  Sadly, the game didn't go so well.  I guess it's time for a spirit saving po' boy.

The MUSES shoes' soles are painted, now it's time to tuck into the glitter part.

And I have set up my first-ever website...  It's very rough right now, but I'm rather lacking in website-building savvy. Here it is - but please know it's under construction.  Wear your hardhat and steel-toed boots, please. ;)

http://www.wendyscreativeside.com/

Okay, I'm rather on the hungry side of the fence.  Thanks again for swinging by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment