Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride cheres!

Calla Lilies to Cala Cakes - Buckle Up, Chere - It's Gonna Be A Bumpy (but fun) Ride!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's A Week...

It's a "week" alrighty...?!?! Busy as skidditch on a bid and client-whispering, trying NOT to throttle the 'sorority' folks. And having spent Monday evening on some much-needed housework, last night having dinner w/my Dad and tonight was the second installment in the "New Orleans: 5 Years After" lecture series - will have to push wakeful, professional follow-up messages to the companies already 'tapped' and also send out more resumes. I have a couple of things up my sleeve, so maybe something will pan out on those avenues?

I am headed back to New Orleans in mid-Feb for the MUSES Bead Distribution Party! And hopefully, if I can get some interviews, too? Time's running out, I REALLY don't want to pay for the full month of March in this joint if at all possible.

Thanks again to EVERYONE for their support. The sooner I have something 'for sure', the better and I can share the news and forthcoming furniture sale w/more folks! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment