Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride cheres!

Calla Lilies to Cala Cakes - Buckle Up, Chere - It's Gonna Be A Bumpy (but fun) Ride!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fledglings

Nothing new, really...just a pic or two of some cute fledglings I saw through the kitchen window on Sunday. 
My sweetie is working his bum off at his training/testing, I miss him, the cats miss him...
I really want to do some creative stuff, but I'm torpedoing myself by succumbing to 'get home from work, do a couple of things around the apartment, collapse on the sofa w/dinner'...

I need a week off to be 'me' and not mentally zapped from the at-times intriguing and most of the time draining day job. Yes, I'm paid well, but I don't do well when my creative side is chained.
Ah, well...I'll figure something out. 

Good night! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment